quinta-feira, março 19, 2009

See You - Depeche Mode



All I want to do is see you again
Is that too much to ask for?
I just want to see your sweet smile
Smiled the way it was before

Well Ill try not to hold you
And Ill try not to kiss you
And I wont even touch you

All I want to do is see you
Dont you know that its true

I remember the days when wed walk through the woods
And sit on a bench for a while
I treasure the way we used to laugh and play
And look in each others eyes

You can keep me at a distance if you dont trust my resistance
But I swear I wont touch you

All I want to do is see you
Dont you know that its true

Well I know five years is a long time
And that times change (oh that times change)
But I think that you will find
People are basically the same (basically the same)

If the waters still flowing, we can go for a swim
And do the things we used to do
And if Im reluctant you can pull me in
And we can relive our youth

Oh but well stay friendly like sister and brother
Though I think I still love you
All I want to do is see you
Dont you know that its true?



:)

Sem comentários: